This tour is one of the most beautiful excursions, a very personal experience around “Idda“, the most popular and active volcano of Sicily.
The tour includes an itinerary in steps.
Thanks to my 4WD or SUV vehicle, we will drive to different spots with stunning views, we will walk and take pictures, we will admire its old, extinct craters at an altitude of 2000 meters and amazing views of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania.
We will take a look inside a Lava Tube with helmets and lights, a thrilling experience.
We will enjoy the stunning view of the Valle del Bove.
Learn about its birth, structure, eruptions and more.
At the end, we will admire the colors of the Etna sunset with Sicilian snacks.
Price – € 65,00 per person
AVAILABLE APRIL TO OCTOBER
A deposit of € 15,00 per person will be paid to the confirmation of your reservation.
- Difficulty: easy
- Trip adapted for everyone
- Duration: 5/6 h
- Altitude max: 2000 msl
- Licensed Naturalistic Guide
- Insurance included
- Pick up/Drop off included from Catania at 3.30 PM (flexible time on request)
- 4×4 off road vehicle or SUV car
- Hiking poles
- Helmet and head torch.
What you need:
- Sports footwear or mountain boots and high socks
- Windproof jacket
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Snacks and water
- Clothes FAQ.
The experience is flexible, can be tailored to suit your needs, including the extras.
Cancellations with less than 48 houres will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Pick up from outside of Catania and other destinations is possible for an additional fee
- Boots rental service upon request (write me first for details)
If you need info about clothes and more click here or check our FAQ