This tour is one of the most beautiful excursions, a very personal experience around “Idda“, the most popular and active volcano of Sicily.
An excursion during the less crowded and hot moment of the day waiting the first lights of the morning.
The tour includes an itinerary in steps and the meeting point/pick up service depends from the sun rises time.
Thanks to my 4WD or SUV vehicle, we will drive to the 1800 meters and we will admire the colors of the Etna sunrise with Sicilian breakfast.
We will enjoy the stunning view of the Valle del Bove.
We will take a look inside a Lava Tube with helmets and lights, a thrilling experience.
Learn about its birth, structure, eruptions and more.
Price – € 75,00 per person
*min. 2 people
AVAILABLE APRIL TO OCTOBER
A deposit of € 15,00 per person will be paid to the confirmation of your reservation.
- Difficulty: easy
- Trip adapted for everyone
- Duration: 5/6 h
- Altitude max: 1800 msl
- Licensed Naturalistic Guide
- Insurance included
- Pick up/Drop off included from Catania
- 4×4 off road vehicle or SUV car
- Hiking poles
- Helmet and head torch.
What you need:
- Sports footwear or mountain boots and high socks
- Windproof jacket
- Warm clothes
- Snacks and water
- Clothes FAQ.
The experience is flexible, can be tailored to suit your needs, including the extras.
Cancellations with less than 48 houres will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Pick up from outside of Catania and other destinations is possible for an additional fee
- Boots rental service upon request (write me first for details).
If you need info about clothes and more click here or check our FAQ