Etna Brunch Tour
Definitely you deserve this experience. A wonderful day across the majesty structure of the volcano and “Her” gifts from the volcanic land, the original pistachio from Bronte, the red wine and more (according to the seasonality).
The Etna Brunch Tour includes a Morning Experience and a lovely and tasty sicilian brunch* on a local farm with Etna’s delicacies.
Highlights of the tour are:
Please note: the tour incorporates car transfers for easy commuting between the various stops.
Price – € 110,00 each
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR
A deposit of € 15,00 per person will be paid to the confirmation of your reservation.
- Difficulty: easy
- Trip adapted for everyone
- Duration: 7/8 h
- Altitude max: 2000 msl
- Bunch (local red wine, olive oil, honey, pistachio, cheeses, fresh ricotta cheese, olives, caponata, salami and more)
- Licensed Naturalistic Guide
- Insurance included
- Pick up/Drop off included from Catania at 8.15 am (flexible time on request)
- 4×4 off road vehicle or SUV car
- Hiking poles
- Helmet and head torch.
What you need:
- Sports footwear or mountain boots and high socks
- Windproof jacket
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Snacks and water
- Clothes FAQ.
The experience is flexible, can be tailored to suit your needs, including the extras.
Cancellations with less than 48 houres will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Pick up from outside of Catania and other destinations is possible for an additional fee
- Boots rental service upon request (write me first for details).
More news from INGV about Mt. Etna here.
“I aim on your experience making it both as personal and enjoyable as possible.”
Mount Etna Tours and Excursions
Discover the most active volcano in Europe with a daily excursions on Mount Etna.
Choose between a Mount Etna Jeep Tour or an Easy Hike on the lateral craters and a lava cave visit or the exciting excursions with the Mount Etna cable car to explore the summit area.
Enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience with Etna Tours. You can also experience an Etna tour combined with a wine tasting or a visit of the enchanting town of Taormina.