The seven Aeolian islands that make up the archipelago are named as UNESCO World heritage sites in the 2000. Vulcano is an island where you can see the volcanic phenomena such as fumarole, the steam jets visible from the land and as well in the water.
We will climb to the top of the crater and we will admire the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding sea, volcanic gases, colorful minerals and the beautiful and unique landscapes.
- Start with a short hydrofoil cruise from the port of Milazzo to Vulcano
- Hiking the top of the crater
- Discover amazing stories and myths as well as interesting curiosities in the field of volcanology and geology. We will enjoy the stunning and unique views
- We will immerse ourselves in the lifestyle od Eolian Islands and we will relax on the black and volcanic warm Mediterranean beach.
Price – € 150,00 each*
* minimum 2 participants
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR
- Difficulty: easy
- Trip adapted for everyone – Kids? Ask me for info
- Duration: 10 h
- Licensed Naturalistic Guide
- Insurance included
- Pick up/Drop off included from Catania at 7.00 am
- SUV car
- Hiking poles
What you need:
- Sports footwear or mountain boots and high socks
- Windproof jacket
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Swimsuits and towels
- Snacks and water
The experience is flexible, can be tailored to suit your needs, including the extras.
- Pick up from outside of Catania and other destinations is possible for an additional fee
- Boots rental service upon request (write me first for details)
- Interpreter service (French-German-Russian) on request.