Etna & Wine
Etna Wine Tour combines two aspects of this part of Sicily: the charm of the volcanic land and its fruits expertly cultivated by local populations.
No Mount Etna visit is complete without tasting the local wine that grows from the rich volcanic ash.
This experience includes the Morning tour or Hiking, based on the choice of the participants.
Thanks to my 4WD or SUV vehicle, we will drive to different spots with stunning views, we will walk and take pictures, we will admire its old, extinct craters at an altitude of 2000 meters and amazing views of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania.
Learn about its birth, structure, eruptions and more.
The tour will move to a winery selected by us where the guided tour is scheduled in the cellars and a tasting of fine local wines accompanied by tasty typical Sicilian products.
Price – € 120,00 each*
* minimum 2 participants
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR
- Difficulty: easy
- Trip adapted for everyone
- Duration: 7 h
- Altitude max: 2000 msl
- Licensed Naturalistic Guide
- Insurance included
- Pick up/Drop off included from Catania at 8.30 am
- 4×4 off road vehicle or SUV car
- Hiking poles
- Helmet and head torch.
What you need:
- Sports footwear or mountain boots and high socks
- Windproof jacket
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Snacks and water
- Clothes FAQ.
The experience is flexible, can be tailored to suit your needs, including the extras.
- Pick up from outside of Catania and other destinations is possible for an additional fee
- Boots rental service upon request (write me first for details)
- Interpreter service (French-German-Russian) on request.