Etna & Taormina
With this experience, we combine 2 different beautiful sicilian beauty, Mt. Etna and Taormina. At the first part of day we’ll visit Etna and after, Taormina.
On morning, we will admire old and extinct craters of Mt. Etna from an altitude of 2000 meters, the most beautiful views of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania.
We will take a look inside a Lava Tube with helmets and lights. We will take a look of the Valle del Bove.
At the end, we will have the opportunity to taste local honey, flavored olive oil, local wine and other Sicilian delicacies with a free tasting.
After Mt. Etna, we will go to Taormina the “the pearl of the Ionian sea” and you will see its magnificence, from the iconic Greek theater to its secret corners.
Free time of 2 hours.
Price – € 110,00 each*
* minimum 2 participants
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR
A deposit of € 15,00 per person will be paid to the confirmation of your reservation.
- Difficulty: easy
- Trip adapted for everyone
- Duration: 7 h
- Altitude max: 2000 msl
- Licensed Naturalistic Guide
- Insurance included
- Pick up/Drop off included from Catania at 8.15 am (flexible time on request)
- 4×4 off road vehicle or SUV car
- Hiking poles
- Helmet and head torch.
What you need:
- Sports footwear or mountain boots and high socks
- Windproof jacket
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Snacks and water
- Clothes FAQ.
The experience is flexible, can be tailored to suit your needs, including the extras.
Cancellations with less than 48 houres will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Pick up from outside of Catania and other destinations is possible for an additional fee
- Boots rental service upon request (write me first for details)
- Interpreter service (French-German-Russian) on request.
If you need info about clothes and more click here or check our FAQ