Etna & Taormina
With this experience, we combine 2 different beautiful sicilian beauty, Mt. Etna and Taormina. At the first part of day we’ll visit Etna and after, Taormina.
On morning, we will admire old and extinct craters of Mt. Etna from an altitude of 2000 meters, the most beautiful views of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania.
We will take a look inside a Lava Tube with helmets and lights. We will take a look of the Valle del Bove.
At the end, we will have the opportunity to taste local honey, flavored olive oil, local wine and other Sicilian delicacies with a free tasting.
After Mt. Etna, we will go to Taormina the “the pearl of the Ionian sea” and you will see its magnificence, from the iconic Greek theater to its secret corners.
Price – € 99,00 each*
* minimum 2 participants
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR
- Difficulty: easy
- Trip adapted for everyone
- Duration: 7 h
- Altitude max: 2000 msl
- Licensed Naturalistic Guide
- Insurance included
- Pick up/Drop off included from Catania at 8.30 am
- 4×4 off road vehicle or SUV car
- Hiking poles
- Helmet and head torch.
What you need:
- Sports footwear or mountain boots and high socks
- Windproof jacket
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Snacks and water
- Clothes FAQ.
The experience is flexible, can be tailored to suit your needs, including the extras.
- Pick up from outside of Catania and other destinations is possible for an additional fee
- Boots rental service upon request (write me first for details)
- Interpreter service (French-German-Russian) on request.