Etna easy hike
This experience includes HIKING of 7 km OFF TOURISTS TRACKS!
During the day tour we will visit Mt. Etna from its southern side. Start the tour hiking along the trail to the viewpoint. From there, you can admire the breathtaking landscape of the Valle del Bove, amazing Ionian Coast from Taormina to Catania.
The most unique aspect is the great contrast of the landscape, lava fields and vegetation. Walking slowly we’ll stay in contact with nature
Back to the car, we will take a look inside a Lava Tube with helmets and lights.
At the end, we will have the opportunity to taste local honey, flavored olive oil, local wine and other Sicilian delicacies with a free tasting.
Price – € 75,00 each
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR
- Difficulty: medium
- Height difference: +/-300m Hiking of 7 km +/-
- Duration: 6 h
- Altitude max: 2180 msl
- Licensed Naturalistic Guide
- Insurance included
- Pick up/Drop off included from Catania at 8.30 am
- 4×4 off road vehicle or SUV car
- Hiking poles
- Helmet and head torch
What you need:
- Hiking shoes or mountain boots and high socks
- Windproof jacket
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Snacks and water
- Clothes FAQ.
Note: this tour is suitable for people used to walking and in good health. Not adapted for small kids.
The experience is flexible, can be tailored to suit your needs, including the extras.
- Pick up from outside of Catania and other destinations is possible for an additional fee.
- Boots rental service upon request (write me first for details)
- Interpreter service (French-German-Russian) on request.