Cavagrande del Cassibile
This Natural Reserve is located in the southeast of Sicily and is known for having one of Europe’s biggest canyons, which is about 13 km long and 340 metres deep with Cassible river. The whole area is surrounded by green colours, natural ponds and pools, waterfalls, limestone steep walls, birds, frogs and tiny lizards.
If you like nature, panoramic views and hiking, this is the right place to go.
Height difference: +/-200m
Hiking of 6 km +/-
Price – € 65,00 each*
* minimum 2 participants
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR
- Difficulty: easy
- Trip adapted for everyone – Kids? Ask me for info
- Duration: 6 h
- Licensed Naturalistic Guide
- Insurance included
- Hiking poles
What you need:
- Sports footwear and high socks
- Swimsuits and towels
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Snacks and water
- Water shoes/sandals: this could be essential if you don’t like to walk on rocks while you enter one of the natural pools. If you don’t mind rocky beaches/rivers, you don’t need them.
The experience is flexible, can be tailored to suit your needs, including the extras.
- Pick up is possible for an additional fee
- Boots rental service upon request (write me first for details)
- Interpreter service (French-German-Russian) on request.